A long time ago in a world very different from this one we had Mads Kristensen on the podcast. During our talk the topic of 64-bit Visual Studio came up and we thought it was probably years away. Well here we are with Visual Studio 2022 64-bit on the way. Mads comes back on the podcast to talk about the path to 64-bit and some of the interesting things they had to work through along the way. We couldn't have Mads back on the podcast and not talk about extensions so we find out how extensions will work differently in Visual Studio 2022. What is your favorite extension for Visual Studio? Let us know on Twitter at @dotnet_Podcast.
- Caleb Wells
- Shawn Clabough
- Mads Kristensen
- Mads Kristensen - Visual Studio Marketplace
- Writing Visual Studio Extensions with Mads
- Visual Studio 2022 Preview 4 is now available!
- Hacking Visual Studio
- GitHub: Mads Kristensen ( madskristensen )
- Twitter: Mads Kristensen ( @mkristensen )
- Caleb- Child of Light Ultimate Edition for Nintendo Switch
- Mads- VSColorOutput
- Shawn- Ninja Trader